Best Places for French Fries in the Lehigh ValleyHere are the winners of our "Best Places for French Fries" polls from Patches across the Lehigh Valley.
Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to get French fries in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the Best Florist in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: On the South Side, Looper's Grille & Bar, 313 E. Third St.; on the north and west side, a tie, Keystone Pub and Bethlehem Brew Works
- Easton Patch: Black & Blue, 683 Walnut St., Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Trivet, 4102 Chestnut St., Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Sagra Bistro, 620 Main St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch:The Pub on Main, 102 E. Main St., Macungie
- Nazareth Patch: Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 3770 Dryland Way, Easton
- Palmer-Forks Patch: Big Woody's Sports Bar and Grill, 1855 Sullivan Trail, Easton
- Salisbury Patch: Daisy Hill Market, 1848 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Center Stage Fries at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown
- Upper Macungie Patch: Yocco's Hot Dog King, Routes 100 and 22 West, Fogelsville
- Upper Saucon Patch: Shula's Steak House in the Promenade Shops, 2845 Center Valley Parkway, Suite 700, Center Valley