EASD Administrator Roberts Resigns
The Easton Area School District accepted assistant superintendent Maura Roberts' resignation, effective Nov. 5.
The Easton Area School Board accepted eight resignations at its meeting Tuesday night.
And one happened to be a big one.
Maura Roberts, the district's director of K-12 Pupil/Curriculum Services, is resigning.
Her resignation is effective Nov. 5.
The Express Times reported that school officials said her position might not be filled for some time.
Roberts first announced her resignation to the board in late May, handing it in without giving a reason.
Her salary was listed as $132,613.
Other resignations accepted Tuesday night included:
- John Henning -- transportation
- Jill Koose -- districtwide para-professional
- Patrice Poloso -- 5/6 Middle School para-professional
- Evelyn Smith -- transportation
- Amanda Stetler -- Palmer teacher
- Maryann VanBuskirk -- transportation
- Leonard Walsh -- transportation