Speak Your Mind? Blog on Palmer/Forks Patch
We're always looking for new bloggers on our Palmer/Forks Patch.com site.
We have some great bloggers.
Whether its Dave Carr of Palmer Township talking about gardening, Jan Schwartz of Forks offering information on early childhood learning or former Forks Supervisor C. David Howell tackling issues, we have lots of varied opinions.
We're interested in having even more bloggers.
And although when we started, our topics were all Easton-oriented, that's no longer the case. If you're from Easton, you're welcome to write about anything: politics, sports, movies, TV, health, education, food, etc.
If any of those things apply to you, check out our "How to guide" below in order to get started.
How to Blog on Patch
- Sign in to your Patch account (it’s free, too)
- Click, Want to Blog on Patch, under Local Voices.
- Click Post on Patch (Bookmark this link to make it even quicker)
- Write a Post and click Submit (You can include photos and videos)
Tips for Bloggers
- Blog what you love, what you are passionate about.
- Make it useful. Teach something.
- Make it easy to read: Use lists, bullet points, subheads and short paragraphs
- Make it a 2-minute read, or less: that’s about 600 words max.
- One post, one idea: keep it focused.
- Upload a profile photo for your Patch account
- Use clear, short titles that attract readers (see the titles of this page above).
- Encourage readers to comment on your blog.
- Read other blogs.
- Read the Patch Blogging Guidelines
Types of posts:
- Lists (Top 10 …; Five Things … etc.)
- Almost anything else …
My View: Read Palmer/Forks Patch Editor Dino F. Ciliberti tell you what's on his mind about Forks and Palmer issues every Sunday.