Stofanak Custom Cabinetry, Kiffle Kitchen and Dixie have job openings in Nazareth.
Stofanak Custom Cabinetry is looking for a part-time receptionist to work 20-25 hours per week. Hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Candidates should possess strong phone skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook. Job responsibilities will include answering phone calls, greeting and directing customers, answering general questions, filing, maintaining office supplies, preparing mailings and more.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
Kiffle Kitchen Bakery
Part-time Packers and Drivers
Several (permanent) shifts available: 6 a.m. to noon, noon to 7 p.m., 3 to 8 p.m. Apply in person at 589 Moorestown Dr., Bath.
Click here for more information and/or to apply
The starting wage rate is $11.89/hour through a 90-day probationary period, then increasing to $13/hour and higher, depending on the job assigned. Future promotions and higher rates of pay are available over time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess high school diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check and remain drug free
- Possess at least one year of recent, continuous, stable work experience
- Willing to work in a tobacco-free environment
- Commitment to work 8- or 12-hour shifts
- Willing to work overtime, including some weekends and holidays
- Willing to maintain strict adherence to safety and environmental rules and regulations
- Willingness to wear personal protective safety equipment
- Willing to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy environment around moving equipment and machinery
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking, climbing and stooping)
- Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement upon hire
- Basic computer skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience operating manufacturing equipment to include, but not limited to, a forklift
- Ideal candidate will have a stable work history in a manufacturing environment
- Work experience that demonstrates increased responsibility and decision-making skills over time