Time is running out to take time Thursday to remember your sweetheart on Valentine's Day.
But there are plenty of places in Palmer and Forks townships and nearby in Lower Nazareth Township to get some gifts and make Thursday the special day that it deserves to be.
For some unique gifts like bracelets, shoes or specialty items, visit the Something Different Boutique in the Giant Shopping Center in Forks Township.
There's also the Hallmark card store in that same plaza next to the Just a dream frozen yogurt shop.
The Palmer Park Mall in Palmer Township features at least three jewerly stores, a Hallmark card store, The Bon-Ton and Boscov's.
The big retailers can be found just over the Palmer Township border on Route 248 in Lower Nazareth Township. Those stores include:
- Kohl's, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and Target.
For fast gifts, there's always offerings like flowers and candy at some of our local pharmacy outlets and supermarkets:
- CVS locations on Route 248 in Palmer and Sullivan Trail in Forks.
- Walgreens on Sullivan Trail in Forks and William Penn Highway in Palmer.
- The Giant Food Stores on Sullivan Trail in Forks and 25th Street Shopping Center in Palmer.
- Weis Markets off William Penn Highway in Palmer and Sullivan Trail in Forks.
- Wegmans on Route 248 in Lower Nazareth Township.