Forks Township Police Chief Greg Dorney has reported 663 criminal incidents for June compared with 647 in May and 631 in April.
- Eight thefts, including three cases of $200 or more being stolen from a building and one each of $200 or more from a vehicle or bicycle.
- Three cases of fraud, including one for wire and another for credit cards.
- Two incidents of harassment and one of harassment by communication.
- Twelve domestic disturbances, eight fights or disputes.
- 39 reports of suspicious persons or vehicles.
- Two cases of property damage.
- Eight cases of criminal mischief.
- Eight cases of criminal mischief to automobiles.
- Two cases of lost or missing property.
- There were also two cases involving a runaway or incorrigible female, one littering offense, one protective order, one for trespassing, for one marijuana possession, one for criminal mischief to buildings, one threat and one simple assault.
- 139 traffic citations and one non-traffic citation.
- 37 traffic and parking problems.
- 13 motor vehicle accidents.
- Two cases of careless driving.
- Six traffic violations.
- Six traffic-related incidents.
- One case of driving without a license.
- 12 real or false alarms for fires.
- 54 911 calls.
- 52 for unfounded alarms.
- Nine for disabled vehicles.
- 28 building checks.
- Seven police information notifications.
- 57 responses for officer assistance.
- 48 public service reports.
- 41 medical assistance calls.
- Three police escorts.
- Two checks on reports.
- Four for fingerprinting.
- One warrant was also served.
There was also one service call for an animal and two service calls for someone being locked out of a vehicle or building.
- 17 animal complaints and seven dog law offenses or bites.
- Four cases of recovered property.
- Five cases of people being locked out of their vehicles or buildings.
- One case of wires or poles being down, one of a water main leak.
The police department assisted other police departments five times during the month.
The foregoing information was supplied by . Where arrests are indicated, it does not indicate a conviction.