Palmer Township has its house in order for 2013.
At its reorganization meeting last Monday, these people were appointed to various governmental positions for 2013.
The appointments were as follows:
Board of Supervisors
- Chairman – David E. Colver
- Vice Chairman – Robert A. Lammi
- Secretary/Treasurer (Bond set at $3.0 M) – Christopher S. Christman
- Right To Know Officer – Christopher S. Christman
- Planning Liaison - Robert A. Lammi
- Recreation Board Liaison - Robert E. Smith
- Suburban EMS Liaison – K. Michael Mitchell
- Palmer Municipal Fire Department Liaison - David E. Colver
- Shade Tree Commission Liaison - Ann-Marie Panella
- Environmental Steering Committee - Robert A. Lammi
- Township Engineer - to appoint J. Scott Pidcock as Township Engineer
- Sewage Enforcement Officer - to appoint Ronald Gawlik. Sewage Enforcement Alternates: Jeffrey Matyus, Ted Bigatel, Anthony Tallarida
- Township Solicitor - to appoint Charles Bruno as Township Solicitor
- Zoning Hearing Board Solicitor - will be appointed by Zoning Haring Board at a fee of $135.00 per hour.
- Earned Income Tax Collectors - to appoint Keystone Collections Group for the year 2013.
- Emergency Management Director – Delmar Grube
- Township Physician - Coordinated Health Systems, 400 S. Greenwood Avenue, Palmer, PA
- Township Depository – Lafayette Ambassador Bank
- Vacancy Board - to appoint Virginia Rickert to the Vacancy Board.
- Planning Commission – Reappointment of Richard Wilkins and Jo-Ann Stoneback to 4-year terms expiring on December 31, 2016.
- Zoning Hearing Board – Reappointment of Cherie Kavanaugh to a five-year term expiring December 31, 2017. Appointment of Emilio DeNisi to a 3-year term expiring on December 31, 2015.
- Recreation Board – Reappointment of Bill Webb to a five year term expiring on December 31, 2017.
- Shade Tree Commission – Reappointment of Gordon Santee to a five year term expiring on December 31, 2017.
- Chief Administrative Officer – Police Pension Plan – Christopher S. Christman
- Chief Administrative Officer – Non-Uniform Pension Plan – Christopher S. Christman
- Chief Administrative Officer – Defined Contribution Pension Plan – Christopher S. Christman
- PSATS Voting Delegate – Robert A. Lammi
- Two Rivers COG Delegate and Alternate – Robert A. Lammi & Ann-Marie Panella
- TCC Delegate and Alternates – Christopher S. Christman, Brenda DeLong and Nancy Mendres
- NCATO Delegate – Christopher S. Christman