Putting in a Pool in Palmer? There's a Fee for It

Palmer Township announces its 2013 fee schedule.

Want to rent a room in the Charles Chrin Community Center?

Or play a game of basketball or volleyball for an hour there?

Need a funeral escort? How about a business license? Or a police report? Or are you putting up a sign or putting in an inground pool.

Well, there's a fee for that and a lot of other things in Palmer Township.

Palmer Township has put out its 2013 fee schedule. Here are some of the costs:

  • Renting room in Charles Chrin Community Center -- $45 an hour for a resident; $55 an hour for a non-resident.
  • Play game of basketball or volleyball for an hour -- $40 an hour.
  • Funeral escort -- $25
  • Business license -- $25
  • Police report -- $15
  • Building code application -- $750
  • New sign permit -- $50
  • Inground pool permit -- $200
  • Electrical permit -- $25
  • Blasting permit -- $50

For fees on other permits and such in Palmer Township, see here.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »