1. : Some residents living along the Delaware River were urged to evacuate as the river got ready to crest after Hurricane Irene.
2. : " angels"—anonymous donors who pay off layaway orders for strangers during Christmas — have landed in the Lehigh Valley.
3. : Forks Family gets zoning approval to remove driveway, which backs onto Sullivan Trail.
4. : While employee salaries in Palmer and Forks are competitive, is the more generous employer.
5. : Palmer Township's 2012 budget passes with no tax increase for the fourth year in a row.
6. : The Forks Township 2012 budget has a $210,766 deficit.
7. : The Palmer Township Planning Commission allows two property owners to claim land once meant for a road.
8. : After more than a year of planning and fundraising, the broke ground Dec. 12 on its new baseball field at the in Palmer Township.