The Palmer Township Board of Supervisors will close the month of January with its final meeting of the month.
As opposed to holding meetings the first two Mondays of each month, supervisors meet on the final Tuesday of each month.
The meeting takes place at 7 p.m. in the conference room of the library, next to the municipal building.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Swearing in of new full-time police officers.
- Conditional use public hearing for Palmerview Acquisitions LP.
- PennDOT non-federal aid reimbursement agreement.
- Appoint new sewer department supervisor.
- Consideration of real estate tax appeal.