All but one of the district's schools scored 70 or above, the standard set by the state to denote success.
The study measures things like performance on the Keystone/PSSA exams and graduation and attendance rates, according to the state website.
Here's how the schools did:
- Cheston Elementary: 71 percent
- Forks Elementary: 88 percent
- March Elementary: 75 percent
- Palmer Elementary: 90 percent
- Paxinosa Elementary: 74 percent
- Shawnee Elementary: 87 percent
- Tracy Elementary: 84 percent
- Easton Area Middle School, grades 5 and 6: 65 percent
- Easton Area Middle School, grades 7 and 8: 81 percent
Corrected information is expected by released by the beginning of next year.