This is part of the national CVS Pharmacy chain founded in 1963 as Consumer Value Stores, and found today in 49 states. This location offers one-hour photo processing and a drive-through pharmacy pickup window. Prescriptions can be ordered online or over the phone and picked up in the store. Flu vaccinations are available, no appointment necessary, through the MinuteClinic, and a walk-in physician's office treats minor illnesses and injuries.
- Hours: Mon, 7am - 9:30pm; Tue - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is level with the street. Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, BCBS, most major insurance plans
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: CVS employs only licensed pharmacists and technicians.
- Affiliations: CVS Caremark, CVS Charitable Trust
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9:30pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No