Faouzi's Talk of The Town
Faouzi's Talk of the Town is an ice cream parlor and Lebanese restaurant. The restaurant serves up more than 50 flavors of ice cream, homemade and Lebanese specialties, such as tabboule, hummus and sphiha. It also serves soft serve ice cream, hot dogs, Italian ice, French fries, cheese sticks and more. A walk-up service window is also available.
- Fax: 610-559-1553
- Hours: Mon - Sun, noon - 8:00pm (winter); Mon - Sun, noon - 10:00pm (summer).
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the walk up window
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.totticecream.com/menu.html
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Signature dishes: tabboule spinach pies, ice cream
- Price level: $
- Features: Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: The dress code is casual.
- Number of ice cream flavors: 50