Marie's Dance Center
Marie's Dance Center is an established studio that provides no-contract dance lessons for all ages. Its instructors are New York–trained dancers and its owner, Marie Steltz, is a member of the Dance Educators of America. Lessons are available for both singles and couples. The studio is also an authorized dealer of dance apparel. Call for class schedules, as they vary by season.
- Hours: Class schedule varies according to style and age. Call for details.
- Handicap Accessible: Studio entrance is a ramp, level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Singles and couples dance lessons, dance shoes, apparel and accessories
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Depending on situation, at manager's discretion.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Membership info: No contract required for lessons. Call for details.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Leo's, Sansha, Capezio and more
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Number of classes/week: 15
- Average class size: 8
- Number of instructors: 4
- Dance styles: Ballroom, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Square dancing
- One-on-one instruction: No
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Swing