Mill Race Park
Mill Race Park is a part of the Palmer Township Parks system. The park is located just off the Bushkill Creek and features an environmental area and walking/bicycle path. The park also has a pavilion, picnic tables and large paved area. A play area for children, and several soccer and lacrosse fields are available.
- Hours: Summer hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm; Winter hours: Daily, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking available and the entry is level.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The nearby Bushkill Creek and environmental area.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets, No smoking