National Canal Museum
The National Canal Museum is located in Easton's historic Center Square. It has four gallery rooms filled with informative and interactive displays that focus on the development and importance of canals within the country. Attendees can steer a simulated boat, use machines that were necessary for canal transportation, and view photographs and documents from the eras past.
- Fax: 610-250-6686
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9:30am - 3pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm, Mon, closed
- Ticket information: Adults and children $9.75, seniors $9.25, Children 2 and under free. Half-price for museum members, and admission includes entrance into Crayola factory. A 5% tax is also added to all tickets.
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Tue - Fri, 9:30am - 3pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm, Sun, noon - 5pm
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual