Drag box to select area
The Palmer School, an elementary school based in Palmer Township, consists of two separate buildings connected by "the Tube," a covered walkway added in 2003. The school -- or schools -- were built in 1953, when the township had its own school district. It became part of the Easton district in 1970. Today it has 573 students in grades kindergarten through four.
3050 Green Pond Rd, Easton, PA 18045
- Fax: 978-740-2772
- Accessibility Details: First-floor entrance
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Accessible: yes