Rent-A-Center began as a single store in the 1960s; today, there are over 3,000 stores in all fifty states. The rent-to-own store strives to make it easy to own new, brand-name furniture, appliances and electronics. The store offers free delivery, set-up and repairs for the duration of each service agreement. Rent-A-Center does not check credit and will match any competitor's prices. See the website for current sales and specials.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furniture (sofas, loveseats, recliners, tables, dining room and bedroom sets); Appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, air conditioners and more); Electronics (computers, televisions, stereos, gaming systems)
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: If not satisfied with your purchase at any time during the terms of your service agreement, contact Rent-A-Center for a refund or exchange.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Computers and electronics brands: LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Hewlett Packard, Acer and more
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting, Installation
- Home appliance brands: Whirlpool, LG, Serta and more
- Home installation: Yes