Tic Toc Family Restaurant
Tic Toc Family Restaurant at the intersection of 25th Street and Northampton Street is known for friendly, fast service. Tic Toc is recognized as a late-night hangout for a younger crowd because the restaurant is open — and cooking the entire menu — 24 hours a day.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available. A ramp leads to the restaurant entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, gyros,
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast is served 24 hours a day, including omelets, French toast and pancakes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Gyro platter, Philly cheese steak
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 32
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual